Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reflective essay

Frank Rodrigues

Art 352 Interactive Studio

Miles Inada

1/6/11

Reflective Essay

For the theme I decided to choose for picking 10 images is anime. I chose anime because I have always like certain anime shows and its what makes me want to create animation. The images I chose were specific animation that had certain facial expression and a certain stance that I wanted to try to use in my own design.

As I started drawling my dingbats I just started drawing and some are not relation to my 10 images. I just started sketching and tried to see what it would turn out to be. Random things just started coming to me. I didn’t stick to my theme. I just tried to stick to one drawling one at a time. Some drawings I spent more time than others. There were a lot of unexpected things that I thaught I couldn’t draw. I was just starting to feel so creative and just started jotting stuff down and it all came together

No comments:

Post a Comment